Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

The 2nd annual Easter vacation with the Sherman's was a total and complete success! All three kids were wonderfully well behaved the entire time...and so were the adults...for the most part!

Here are a few pictures. You'll probably notice right away that there are no pictures from the water park. Neither one of us brought our cameras with. We debated about it before we left and after last year it was just too much to handle. I did feel horrible after getting there and realizing I wasn't able to capture Cody's first trip to the water park! Also once Logan and Layla really started to get into the water slides it was HILARIOUS!! And I really really wanted my camera at that point because they were having the time of their lives! Logan hated the water slides at first and was miserably cold, but then of course right before we were going to change to leave he learned how to go down the slide without getting a face full of water and didn't want to leave. Even after we changed into our clothes again, he was pointing at the water slide saying, "again, again". :-)

Logan and Layla in their 'running around the cabin' gear.


Cody Mouse and Auntie April


Layla's 'I'm a gangsta don't mess with me' face.


This is the face we love to see!!! Smiles!!



Cody was having a great time this night!! Note: of course the beer bottle was empty.


Logie and Daddy getting ready to go fishing.



Easter egg coloring!




Cody and Jake were hanging out on the couch while we colored the eggs.


Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Shutterbug said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Tee, you didn't bring your camera--have I taught you nothing. :) Logie and his sunglasses, looks like you figured out a way to make them stay on. :)
Happy Easter--one day late :)

April said...

Hoodi hoo! It was a blast! I'm not even mad that I look like someone punched me in the face in the pics! They're all so cute! I know we would've had some good shots at the water park, but, we also very well could've ended up w/one of our cameras at the bottom of the pool w/all that was going on!
See you in July! Man, that's a long time. :(