Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Excuses Excuses

I can't tell you how many times I went to write a new blog post and got no further than opening the 'New Post' entry and sitting with a blank screen. Mostly because I hadn't uploaded any pictures or videos yet and therefore couldn't just distract you with pictures. ;-) I apologize for my tardiness in posting. Again I will promise to be better at it. One thing I will tell you is I usually don't start posting again until people start nagging me...so if I start to fall behind please nag me. I give you permission to nag away. Via Text, Facebook, E-mail, Public humiliation. Whatever you need to do to get me to post I'm in! ;-)

So in an effort to not over do myself right off the bat, I'm just going to post a few pictures from the Mud Run. Brian, Steven, my Mom and Dad , my Dad's friend Dave and I ran a 5K Mud Run a few weeks ago. I was a TON of fun and way harder than I expected it to be. An eye opening experience for the 10K Mud Run in September!

Photobucket
The whole Gang

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Favorite Sign! I totally want a shirt that says this on it!

OK I've got a bunch of random pictures of the boys to post. I've got pics from the 4th of July weekend to post and some pictures of Logan riding his bike. I'll try to give you an update of what the boys have been up to lately too! They're a handful but totally cute and adorable!!

1 comment:

April said...

You guys are bad asses. Let's have "Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot" shirts made when I come to visit!!