Thursday, August 14, 2008

South Carolina

I'm in South Carolina right now for work. It's a very quick trip I left this morning and will be home tomorrow night by 9 assuming my flight doesn't get delayed or anything. Traveling for work is always kind of bitter sweet. It's fun to get out and see different parts of the country, but at the same time I miss Logie and Brian like crazy and it hasn't even been 24 hours since I left them. I'm sitting in my hotel room now just watching the Olympics, working and blogging. Not very glamorous.

Anyways, not much going on at the Ranch these days. Logan and I are going to the Twins game on Saturday with Kim, we'll see if Logan can go 4 - 0. The Twins have won all three games he's been to. Sunday will be a little weird since we don't have volleyball. Brian and I need to find some time to go get our new bowling balls. We're bowling in a couples league on Monday nights. It should be fun, but I'm a little concerned about $$$$$....I have a feeling it's going to get expensive. Another couple weeks before grad. school starts again. It starts during the National Convention here so I'm really really not looking forward to driving in downtown St. Paul during the Republican National Convention. I just hope I don't forget to go to class. It keeps slipping my mind that I have to go back to class. Every once in a while I'll find myself thinking, "Crap I have to go to school, what day is it? Did I miss it already? August 12, ok I've got a couple weeks before I need to really remember to go."

I'm tired....I need a vacation.....oh wait I just got back....crap

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

why are you concerned that bowling is gonna get expensive? cuz it's every mon and you guys plan on gettnig tanked or what? ;) who's watching logan? we're doing a couples bowling league too, but thankfully it's only once a month on fridays. i don't know if i could do it every single week.
hope you had a good work trip. and please don't forget to go to school.

Tee said...

It's like $22 every week to bowl. Luckily Kim called all time baby sitter on Monday nights and she doesn't expect us to pay her. Although we'll give her something for it. Plus having a couple drinks every Monday will add up quickly. We're going to do it so we'll make it work...always do...