Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tech Time with Tee

I meant to do this Tech Time with Tee before Cody was born, but he surprised us by coming early and I just haven't had a chance to get back to it.

This one is a bit of an oldie but a goodie. It's been around for a while, but really great so still worth mentioning to people. It's Pandora Radio, a free on-line radio station that plays only music you like. When you get to the site you tell it the artists that you like to listen to and it will automatically find more music by similar artists. You can create different radio stations as well, so you could have a country radio station, a rock one or a workout one. I listen to this at work a lot when I get sick of listening to the music in my i-Tunes collection. It's completely free so try it out. You can also upgrade to a paid version, but the free one works great!

No comments: