Monday, November 23, 2009

Totts and Tunes

Finally this weekend my friend Kristi and I got our sons Nick (who is 2 months younger than Logan) and Logan together for a play date. It's the first time they had ever met each other. It took a little bit for them to get used to each other, but I think they had a good time. They're at the age where they don't really play "with" each other. They really just play "next" to each other. Although of course everything Nick wanted to play with Logan wanted to play with...which we're working on the sharing thing and he is learning. Although...we've still got a ways to go with the whole, "let's tackle my friends thing". The video gives you a little glimpse of Logan's wrestling skills. I do want to say that Kristi said it was good for Nick to play "rough" and that he needs to learn how so it was OK for Logan to keep taking him down. I just wish there was someone around that could take Logan down. He's tough, but a little whiny. Nick was following him around trying to touch his head and Logan was whining the whole time. He needs someone to pick on him...so Nick tell your Dad to practice your wrestling skills and the next time you two play together you can take Logan down. Wow...what a great Mom I am...I'm telling other kids to beat my kid up...geeezz....

Kristi it was great to see you this weekend though! We'll have to get together again soon!



See...he can share his stool with Nick!


The boys! How cute!


High Five!


Then Saturday night we headed to the bar for a night out and to sing some Karaoke!! :-) Here's a few shots from that night!

The girls showing everyone how it's done!


I finally convinced Brian to sing with me...although he got a little nervous and spilled his beer all over him while he was singing. Thanks for humoring me babe!


The girls


Scottie-too-Hottie


"I really like to sing"


B and T Meyer


I have to post this picture since it's like the only decent picture Dan took that night...or ever!

No comments: