Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall

This is what the clubhouse looked like last weekend...

Photobucket

Photobucket

So of course we had to rake up the leaves and jump in them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our great pumpkin's! We grew them and we'll carve them!
Photobucket

Last but not least...Logan was helping Daddy get ready for his hunting trip last week. My camera battery died right after this or I was going to get some video of them popping up out of the blind and shooting the geese. Cody eventually got in on the action as well and now will pick up Logan's gun and walk around the house going, "Bang Bang Bang". It's too funny!

Photobucket

I guess the last thing I want to leave you with is something that Kelly Hampton said on her blog Enjoying the Small Things.

Brett (her husband) has this theory that when you have a moment of deja vu, it means you are exactly where you are supposed to be in life; that, somehow, if you feel like you've lived through a moment in life before, it has to mean the universe is letting you know you should be living that moment.

I have deja vu moments all the time; I mean probably at least once a month. Her comment hit right to the core of me. It felt like it finally made sense why I have them so often. I'm exactly where I should be in life. Living and loving every moment, every last drop, out of this crazy life and the crazy people I share it with!

No comments: