Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mommy the Moon!

Logan loves to point out the moon. Every time we're outside and he sees it it's the same thing...

Logan: Mommy the Moon!! Look the Moon!

Me: Wow look it is the Moon.

So last night we were driving home from my cousin Kim's house and he pointed it out as we were getting into the car.

Logan: Mommy the Moon! Look the Moon!

Me: Wow, that's cool.

(We're in the car driving a little ways.)

Logan: Mommy I can't find the moon. Where's the moon?

Me: It's in front of us, you'll see it when we turn the corner.

Logan: I'm going to go home and put my rocket ship jammies on.

Me: That's a good idea.

Logan: I'm going to go to the moon.

Me: In your rocket ship?

Logan: Yeah! In my rocket ship jammies.

(We keep driving...)

Logan: I'm going to go home and put my rocket ship jammies on Mom. I'm going to go to the moon. You want to come with me?

Me: I'd love to go with you! And Cody too?

Logan: Yeah!

Me: What are we going to do when we get to the moon?

Logan: Get Pluto's ball.

(I just started laughing. There's an episode of Mickey Mouse clubhouse where they all go to the moon to get Pluto's ball back because Minnie bounced it all the way to the moon.)

Me: Wow I bet Pluto will be glad to get his ball back.

Logan: Yeah he's sad. He's crying.

I LOVE that Logan's getting to the stage where he's making up stories and using his imagination more. It's so fun!! I can't wait for all the other funny stories and things he'll say!

No comments: