Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Years Resolution Early

My New Year's Resolution is to take more pictures and blog more.  I know I've said this a MILLION times before, but I've been looking back at the blog recently and really miss documenting my children as they grow.  Since I had a little time on my hands now I figured I'd get started!  You might see a few old pictures/videos from the last few months, but the kids are still cute and funny so I'm sure you'll be OK with it.  I'm planning on getting a new camera soon so hopefully the videos won't be so dark and the pictures will be better quality.  


I know that this video is pretty old, but I came across it the other day and thought I'd share it.  It's from October on a really really warm night.  The boys thought it was the coolest thing to help Daddy wash his truck with their shirts off.  They are such little helpers!  They're usually always ready to help you with something, even when you'd rather they just watch or go play.  Logan and I were making cookies the other day and he turns to me and says, "Thank you sooo much Mom for letting me help you make cookies".  It just melts my heart...


No comments: