Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wrestling Drills

Logan really likes to wrestle and one night no one wanted to wrestle with him, so I told him to ask Daddy to show him some wrestling drills that he could do by himself if he wanted to wrestle. While this got Dads attention and got him right off the chair and into 'coach' mode! :-) It's pretty funny watching him teach Logan some moves and Logan just LOVES it! Oh and if you're wondering what Cody was doing during all this you'll have to watch until the end to find out...trouble maker...


NOTE: I apologize for the video being so dark


 

2 comments:

April said...

This is hilarious. Do you think Layla would like it if Logan and Brian showed her some drills? ;) LOVE that Cody was just minding his own biz in the background, trying on some diapers. :)

Tee said...

I think Layla would like it! Although when they all-out wrestle they can get pretty rough. I don't even join in... Cody's little waddle dance just kills me every time!