Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Girl Name

Brian and I haven't fully decided on a Baby Girl Name yet.  Most of you know that for a LONG time, I was dead set on Brianna if we had a girl.  However, now that we're having a girl, I'm not completely sure.  So I figured why not put it to the blog poll again and see which name 'wins' out.  I can't guarantee that we'll go with the name that gets the most votes, but it will be fun to see which names everyone likes.  


Just a note, we're for sure going with 'Marie' as the middle name.  So make sure the name sounds good with Marie Meyer as the middle/last name.  

Little Sis' Real Name should be?

3 comments:

Rebecca Walstead said...

Don't forget to think about possible nick-names --- kids can be cruel!

Kari said...

It's funny you have Quinn on here! I LOVE that name :) AND I really like Finley too!!!

Unknown said...

I think Hailee sounds really good with the rest of the name!