Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Random

A totally random post.  

I recently got a new camera, my first Digital SLR camera.  Sherri and I are taking the free Digital SLR classes offered at National Camera Exchange.  So far I have a lot to learn about how to use it, and for the record I have no illusions of becoming a professional photographer.  I'm just tired of Scrapbooking images that are poor quality.  Plus my children NEVER stop moving, so I needed a camera that could keep up with them as well.  Here's a few snaps of the boys with the new camera.  


As is was last summer, the boys favorite past-time is driving their tractor and race car's around the yard.  Unfortunately we're only a month into summer and they're both broken. :-(  The tractor will only go backwards and only one wheel on the race car will turn.  Hopefully our super hero Dad can fix them both.






This picture makes me sad.  I took this about 3 weeks ago and a week and a half ago, Ruger ran off and hasn't come back since. He was Brian and I's first dog and a GREAT dog!  He's sorely missed around the Ranch.  We're still hoping he'll randomly show up one day, but every day he's gone we lose a little bit more hope.  :-(






Some random pics of Logan.  We were just playing outside one night and I brought my camera out.  He asked me to take some pictures of him, which I gladly obliged.  Again, I'm no professional photographer, so most of these are really dark on his face, but he's still a super cute subject!




We went out to Mike and Deb's cabin the other weekend to fish and play in the water.  Mikey had caught this huge bull frog.  They have a ton of them around the cabin.  Stella, wanted to hold it, but no one else wanted too.  Cody wanted to hold the baby one we caught, but not the huge one.  Frog legs anyone.




Logan is obsessed with this wet suit.  Every time we go out to Deb and Mike's cabin he wants to put it on.  Strips down and jumps into this wet suit.



My little fish!!  We started swimming lessons last week and my little fish just LOVE it.  They can't wait to go back and ask to stay longer.  It's so fun to watch.  


Anyway as I said before, this is just a random post.  Brian's swamped with landscape work and farming; trying to get it all in before Little Sis arrives.  Only 8 more weeks before she's here...at the most.  The boys are excited and can't wait to meet her.  There's a few more things I need to get done before she's here, but for the most part we're ready.  Nursery pics to come soon.  We're finishing it up this weekend I think.  Here's to hoping the boarder goes up well.  And here's to hoping I post again soon....  :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having fun with your new camera!