Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bubbles

Yesterday Logan, Cody and I went outside to play on the porch and enjoy the beautiful September weather. I had finally found the bubbles that go in Logan's lawn mower that he got for his birthday (yes I had a bit of placenta brain on where I put the bubbles). But once I filled up the lawn mower Logan had a blast. He'd push the lawn mower just enough to get a bunch of bubbles to come out and then he'd chase after them until they were all gone. It was so funny!







What was Cody doing during this time you wonder....well he was trying to sleep....but it's not very easy to do with his big bother around.



Here's a picture of Cody I took tonight. I could not get his hair to stay down all day and of course once Dad got home he spiked it up even more. So we'll stop fighting it and just let you have spiked hair for now. :-)

3 comments:

Mike and Deb said...

Gosh darn it! He is so stinking cute! I love the little spiked hair. And of course, Logan is adorable as well. I couldn't stop laughing watching him chase the bubbles for every foot that he pushed. I hope Weston, Stella and I can come visit you again this weekend if you are around. Love Ya! Deb

Tee said...

Hi Deb, We will be around all weekend with nothing to do, so stop by any time!

The Sherman's said...

for the first part of the bubble vid, i didn't know what logie was doing (of course, i read your post AFTER watching the vid)... I thought he had a sweet case of OCD or something and refused to push the mower w/out doing some sort of break dance every 10 seconds! and cody! what cuuuute faces he's making while trying to sleep. he better get used to all that noise, right!?