Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Pictures

These are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot with the boys.












Things have been going well around the Ranch. I know I haven't been updating the blog as much as I normally do...sorry. I'll try to do a better job of that. Cody's doing well. Still has a hard time sleeping in his bassinet at night and prefers to sleep next to Mom. He's also found his grunting voice as well. I swear he's louder than Logan was. Cody's so loud he wakes Brian up in the middle of the night when he eats, just cause he's grunting so loud. It's a cute sound, but not at 3 a.m. Cody's an ok eater. He'd rather graze like his father as well and prefers to eat like every couple hours, which I guess isn't too bad for a three week old. Three weeks old...I just can't believe it's been three weeks already! He's growing so fast! Cody's already in size 1 diapers, although no baby stays in Newborn diapers for very long.

As for Logan he's doing well. He loves his "baby". He hasn't mastered "Cody" yet and always asks for "Baby". Not much new and exciting with Logie, just hanging out with Mom at home.

Alright I should try to get something done today. I'll try to post more later.

No comments: