Monday, June 7, 2010

LLC

Well it's official! Meyer Ranch and Property Maintenance LLC. We filed the paperwork and paid the money to make Meyer Ranch an official Limited Liability Company. Brian was pretty excited to get all this figured out. We're still working on the logo for the company, but the work is in full swing. Brian had his last day of school last Thursday and in true BMeyer fashion took no time off and started his first Meyer Ranch job of the summer bright and early Friday morning at 7. Maybe I'll get him to take some time off towards the end of the summer for a family vacation...we'll see though...

Sorry no pictures today. There has been considerable progress on the club house though. The spiral slide is up and Brian has the windows in and the porch boards in. He was working on the cabinets and counter-tops yesterday. I'll try to grab some pictures tonight and post them later in the week. This week is jam packed again for the Meyer's.

This weekend my parents took the boys on Saturday and Saturday night. Logan was pretty excited about it! He loves hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma. My parents took them to Como Zoo on Saturday. Of course it had to rain the entire time they were there. I felt really bad, but they still had a great time! And Cody even got to go on his first Merry-Go-Round ride. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for watching the boys! We love you!

Let's see an update on the boys...

Logan is TOTALLY into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He asks to watch it about 3948 times a day. He's so cute when he's watching it cause he'll respond when they ask him too and he loves to do the Hotdog Dance. I asked him if he wanted hotdogs for lunch yesterday and he immediately went into the Hotdog Dance. Too funny!! Logan's really turning into a little man. He LOVES helping Daddy with the play center and thinks it's pretty cool that he has his own set of tools...although he still tries to steal Daddy's tools when he's not looking. He had the tape measure the other day and I asked him, "What do you have Logan?" He said, "Tape measure. I'm measuring Momma." I said really, how tall am I? So he measured me and said, "You're 9." I just laughed...not sure if that was 9 inches or 9 feet, but I don't like either one.

Cody Mouse is just growing like a weed! He's getting so good at pulling himself up and he'll hold on to things now with only one hand and when he gets excited he'll even let go of whatever he's holding on to for a little bit. I really don't think it's going to be long now and he'll be walking. When he's crawling around he'll sometimes even try to stand up all by himself. He's getting his 4th tooth though so there's been a few rough nights the last week or so. But it's all part of the game isn't it? He still thinks Logan can walk on water and every where Logan is Cody wants to be. It's so great to watch them play/wrestle together already. And Logan's already mastered the game of blaming things on Cody. "Logan did you poop?" "No Cody did." hehe...it's only the beginning I'm sure.

OK, well I better get to work. I'll try to post some pictures later in the week!

1 comment:

April said...

Awesome! Congrats on the LLC! Logie, you and Layla can watch all the MMC you want when you come to visit! It's her favorite too!! And stop blaming your brother for the poop! ;)