Thursday, July 29, 2010

Como Zoo

The Monday the Sherman's came to stay with us April and I took the kids to Como Zoo. It was a ton of fun!

Here's a few shots and a couple cute videos...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little blurry, but still cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you Layla Girl!! :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Waiting to go on the swings. They were pretty excited to go on the swings!
Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh. They were so excited to go on the swings and once it started to go Layla's face went sheet white. She was like, "Oh shit what did I get myself into." Logan was laughing and kicking and having a blast, but Layla was just kind of sitting there holding on like, is this ride over yet...? Poor girl.
Photobucket

Mom...why can't I go on the swings?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: