Monday, July 12, 2010

Yes they are boys...on a pink bike

Just a quick post today; I've got pics from Brian's cousin Kim's wedding this weekend that I'll post later in the week. For now a short video and a few pics of the boys on a pink bike. Angie and Brad gave us this pink bike to give to Becky so that she had toys at her house for the kids to play with when they came over. Well of course the bike sat in my trunk for a month or so before Logan saw it one day when I was unloading the groceries and immediately started screaming, "My bike! My bike!" and wanted to ride it. Now I don't think we'll be able to give it up...Cody loves it just as much as Logan does. Oh well I guess...riding a pink bike isn't the end of the world. It's not like Logan plays with purses or wants to wear makeup or headbands or anything...wait...he does do all those things...crap...



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: