Friday, July 2, 2010

Wine, Women and Baseball

Tuesday night was Wine, Women and Baseball. It's always a fantastic time!! This year it was a the Epic Entertainment Center; this year they had face painting and you could get your hair done. They still had the manicure stations and of course a ton of vendors there with their stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting our nails done. The Empire Beauty school has a bunch of their students come out and do nails. It's fun and they get some good experience...after all they're doing nails for 2 hours straight...over and over again. The girls are always really great though.
Photobucket

The whole group. This year Tracie and Pam came as well and I hope they had a blast! Not sure what this says about us, but the last two years we've been the last people to leave the event before the game.
Photobucket

OK this picture is cool. Jason Kubel is one of my favorite Twins players and a lot of people know this. I had posted on Facebook that morning that we were going to Wine, Women and Baseball that night and a co-worker of mine commented saying, "Tell your number #16 to quite hitting into double plays" (Kubel's #16). Of course I told him to back-off and leave Kubel alone. Well at WWB they always have some of the Twins wives come out and give away prizes...and Kubel's wife just happened to be one of the wives there that night and my cousin Tracie just happened to pick our seats right next to where they were giving away prizes. So this is me and Jason Kubel's wife!

I ran up to her and asked her for her picture and at first she looked at me like I was a crazy person...which as we know I am...but then I said, "Kubel's my favorite" and then she was more than happy to take a picture with me. After they gave away the prizes and answered a bunch of questions she came over to us and talked to us for like 20 min. I told her what my co-worker said and that I defended him. I also told her about how Logan and I always go "Kubie-Doobie-Do" when Kubel gets up. She thought that was great. She was really cool to talk to!!
Photobucket

Left to Right: Don't know, Baker's Wife, Kubel's Wife, Hudson's Wife, Melissa from the KS95 Greg and Melissa Morning Show.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This year at Spring Training Kim and Sherri bought me this shirt...and they liked it so much they got themselves one as well. I swear though we did not call each other and tell each other to wear this shirt. Kim picked me up in the morning wearing this shirt and I had already packed it in my work bag to change into afterward. When Kim picked me up after work she told me that Sherri e-mailed her that day and said she was excited to wear the shirt from spring training. It was pretty funny and kinda cool. :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Looks like an awesome time!! And you three sure do look sexy in your Twins T's!!!