Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Playing

Let's see...what's new to report...work is insane for me...Brian's beginning to plan for his Farming adventure this summer of planting alfalfa...the boys are great! Crazy and full of energy as ever! They can't WAIT to get outside!! This is the winter that just won't end...which is so excruciatingly painful for a 3 year old. We decided on a new day care, Busy Bee's. Logan and Cody really liked it when we went to visit. So they'll start there in the fall. We're still bowling, but only have two more weeks left of that. Then the summer activities begin! GOLF!! Can't wait! I ordered my push cart today! My Christmas present from my wonderful husband! :-)

Alright...here's a few pictures and video's of the boys playing. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: