Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

As mentioned in a previous post we went to Rochester with the Sherman's for a mini-Spring Break vacation a couple weeks ago. I'm finally getting around to posting some video and pics from it.

Photobucket

Going down the big waterslide with Daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All I have to say for this one is...he takes after his father....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Immediately after this scene Logan comes up to me and says, "Mom I want my Red ball." Layla was in charge of keeping track of everyones balls that weekend....ok...wait a min...that sounds really bad....get your minds out of the gutter...I'm not talking about THOSE balls. ;-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

April really came through that weekend and got Logan some Birthday cupcakes since Saturday was his birthday. She also got him a ton of great presents!! Thanks so much April and the rest of the Sherman's for a Fantastic weekend!!! Can't wait to do it again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a ton of fun!!
The parents look like they were having a godd time also.
Congratulations April - I'm so relieved that things went well. Our prays were answered.
Thanks for the updates. I LOVE all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my spelling - I ment good not godd.
My old age was kicking in again.