Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter

I know Easter was a few weeks ago, but my Mom got such great pictures of the boys that I have to share them...even three weeks after the fact... :-)

Easter Egg Hunt at Zion Lutheran Church
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes my Mom forgot his glasses... :-)
Photobucket

Coloring Easter Eggs!! Logan really got a kick out of this and asked me for like a week after if he could color Easter Eggs again. My Mom said they kept trying to dig the eggs out with their fingers and their hands were just covered in dye. Hey I guess that's what little boys are suppose to do right?

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Easter Morning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again Mom and Dad for watching the boys for us. Logan asked me the other day, "Mom you going on 'cation again?" I said, "Why Logan? Do you want me to?" Logan: "Yes, then I can go stay with Grandma and Grandpa again." :-) If only I had enough cash to go on 'cation again!

No comments: