Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep....

Ever since we've moved Cody into the big boy bed in Logan's room, bed time has gotten a whole lot more exciting...and frustrating. Those two will sit up there an talk/play for HOURS, yes literally HOURS before falling asleep. Logan will talk or sing or make funny noises and Cody will copy him. Logan's forever the suck-up and tattles on Cody as soon as he's gets out of his bed, "Mom Cody's out of he's bed." "Mom, Cody's making noises". I actually heard Logan the other night say to Cody, "Cody, I've had just about enough of you." Jee...wonder where he's heard that before? :-)

It's super adorable and cute and I know some day I'll be longing for these nights, which is why I took the below video. You can't really see anything, if you look really hard you can see Cody playing in his bed. When he saw me standing outside their door trying to get some audio footage of them talking/playing he got a huge smile on his face. I'm guessing he thought I was there to yell at them to stop talking and close their eyes and go to bed. Oh, that's another of Logan's favorites, "Mom I don't know how to close my eyes." or a variation of that is, "Mom I don't know how to go to sleep." :-) That kid is one of a kind I tell you!

The video is of Logan praying. April Sherman sent him this doll before he was even born. I just love it and now Logan does too!

No comments: