Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No Mom

We're driving in the car last night and this is the conversation...

Logan: [mumble mumble mumble from the backseat]

Me: "What bud?"

Logan: [mumble mumble mumble from the backseat]

Me: "What buddy? Can you say it again?" [I lean closer to the back seat]

Logan: "No Mom, I'm not going to say it again. I already said it TWICE!"

Me: heheh "I can't hear you. Can you say it louder so I can hear you?"

Logan: "No Mom, I'm not going to say it louder. I'll get in trouble for being loud."

Me: [laughing] "Then I guess I'll never know what you said."

That kid I tell you is so hard to discipline. He's always toeing the line. Although I'm not really sure if that's considered talking back to me or just being a Meyer...it's hard to tell some times. :-)

No comments: