Tuesday, January 27, 2009

602

I DID IT! It's been my goal all bowling season to bowl a 500 series and last night I bowled a 602, blew my 500 series out of the water. 171, 209 and 222 were my games. I was so excited! Now, I understand, to most a 602 is nothing special, but I'm not most people and it's very special! I was told I get a patch for it. I then asked, "What am I going do with a patch?" To which the response was, "You can get a bowling shirt and put it on that." At first I thought, a bowling shirt, how gay! But the more I thought about it....I COULD GET A BOWLING SHIRT! Yeah! Brian was a little disappointed that I beat him to the 600 series, he's missed it by 1 pin, 2 pins and 3 pins this year. I told him it will happen, just keep trying...oh and watch me! ;-)

I do have a very cute video of Logan to post. It's of him and Brian eating ice cream, very funny. And some pictures from Twinsfest on Saturday, but I forgot my camera at home today and I need some pictures from Shutterbug. I'll work on getting them posted tonight.

Is it June yet?!?!?!

No comments: