Monday, January 12, 2009

Another year older

I'm another year older. This past weekend it was my birthday. Kim and I scrapbooked Friday and Saturday, which was awesome cause I'm all the way through October of 2008 now. Yippie! Then Sunday Brian, Logan and I hung out in the morning and went to visit our families. Then Sunday night Sherri and I went to see Bride Wars and out to dinner at the Village Pizzeria. I love the Village Pizzeria's food! So not an over the top exciting weekend, but still fun.

Logan still hasn't gotten his top right front tooth yet. It's been swollen and purple for about 4 weeks now maybe even more than that. I made an appointment on Wednesday to have the doctor look at it. It doesn't seem to be bothering him, but it still makes me uncomfortable that it's purple. It just doesn't seem right. So we'll see what the doctor says.

Other than that, not much going on. Bowling tonight! I think I have a few pictures of Logan at home on the camera, but I'm not sure if any of them are worth posting. I'll check tonight and see.

2 comments:

The Rymans said...

Happy Belated Birthday Theresa!

Tee said...

Thanks Kristi! We should get together soon! I want to see Nick!