Monday, January 18, 2010

"Doing Mommy"

Logan: "Doing Mommy"

Tee: "Folding the laundry Logan."

30 seconds later...

Logan: "Doing Mommy"

Tee: "Folding the laundry Logan."

30 seconds later...

Logan: "Doing Mommy"

Tee: "Folding the laundry Logan."

30 seconds later...

Logan: "Doing Mommy"

Tee: "Folding the laundry Logan."

30 seconds later...

Logan: "Doing Mommy"

Tee: "Folding the laundry Logan."

30 seconds later...

I think you're starting to see the pattern here...all Logan does lately is walk around the house, "Doing Mommy?" "Doing Daddy?" over and over again. Sometimes I like to mix it up and through in an occasional, "I'm decapitating turtles Logan, what are you doing?" Luckily he doesn't know what that means, and just goes on his merry way only to come back 30 seconds later and ask what I'm doing again, at which point I might be mailing relief efforts to Haiti...ya just never know! :-) It's cute that he's interested in what we're doing, but answering the question about 390238 times is not cute. I know I know, it's only going to get worse when he gets to the point of "Why?", "Why?", "Why?" and I'm sure I'll come up with some creative answers to the "Why?" question too...but for now we'll just have fun with the "Doing Mommy?" question. :-)

Also wanted to let everyone know that my brother Mitchell is home safely!!! My parents, Jamie and Adam picked him up yesterday afternoon. He stopped over last night and it was so wonderful to see him! We're so glad he's home safely and doesn't have to go back in two weeks! Thank you so much Mitchell for everything you've done for the last year! He doesn't get any down time though, school starts next Monday for him already. Although I'm sure just being home is a huge relief and the stress of getting everything lined up for school and finding a place to live is something he'll be able to handle. Plus he's got a very cute girl to help him with all that stuff!

Does anyone know how to get a 4 month old to sleep longer than 4 hours at a time? Send answers/advice to me asap please!!

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Welcome home Mitchell! And thanks for serving!

Sorry Tee, no advice on getting a 4mo old to sleep except to let him cry it out (something I wasn't good at letting Bean do).

I feel your pain w/the constant "Doing mommy?" questions. Oh, the joys of parenthood.

Watch my blog this week - posts are scheduled for Wed and Fri already. Aren't you proud??