Friday, January 29, 2010

Slackers...

I know I've been really slacking on the blog posting lately. No excuse really other than work is crazy and I'm tired and also maybe cause nothing exciting is happening around the Ranch. I'll try to take some pictures of the boys this weekend and update everyone with what's been happening around the Ranch...for now here's a few pictures from this past weekend.

Brian finished the see through fireplace last weekend. Part of finishing it was welding it together in place, so he borrowed Bob's welder and started welding. Logan was intrigued by the idea, Of course we didn't let him watch Daddy welding but he really liked wearing Daddy's welding helmet and goggles.

Look Mom a welding helmet! It's so cool!


I can curl this thing...see no problem. It isn't even heavy!


And of course because of the big game last Sunday we had to dress the boys in all Vikings. It hurt my eyes to look at them for too long, but even in purple and gold they're still cute! And yes the "Slackers" title does refer to the Vikings as well...pokey old Vikings as Becky put it on Sunday! hehehe...Good old Brett Farve! :-)

1 comment:

April said...

I tell you what. Cody looks pissed about the purple and gold. You guys better stop doing that to the poor kid! Can't wait to see the "see through" fire place. ;)