Friday, January 22, 2010

Working it out

Logan's really getting into the "I want to do what you do Mom" stage. It's pretty funny actually. He'll watch me wash my face at night and want to do everything I do. He points to his check and wants me to put the toner and moisturizer on his checks too. The other morning I came into the bathroom and this is what I found:



He had put on my workout headbands that I use to keep my hair out of my face. I laughed so hard. He looked so cute!



"Holy crap I think I'm turning into a GIRL!"


Here's a few pictures of the mouse too. He's really starting to push up when he's on his tummy and you can see his legs getting into the crawling action. Brian called that he'd be crawling before he's 6 months old...which is really early. We'll see if he actually does or not.

I love tummy time!


Rock it Cody!


I love his chubby legs


Go Pack Go! :-)


4 comments:

Tee said...

Testing out a feature...

Unknown said...

Test Test

April said...

Testing, testing, 123. ;)

Cody is getting soooo big! So happy to see that you've put him in Packer gear for once! Thank God!!

Logie, love the girl look!

April said...

Update your blog, would ya?! GOD! ;) Hehehe... Love ya!