Monday, May 3, 2010

Jumping

I've totally been slacking again with the blog posts...sorry...

I don't really have much to add at this point either. I'll try to do a longer one later this week, but for now just a few pictures of the boys.

Cody's really getting stable when he sits, so he really gets excited when we put him on the jumping horse or the John Deere tractor. Of course as soon as we put Cody on one of those things, Logan wants to play with it and is trying to kick Cody off of it...but we're working on that. Logan's getting better at sharing slowly but surely... :-)

This is my horse...MINE! :-)


I asked him to show me his mad face...


This is definitely NOT a mad face!! Happy little Mouse!


1 comment:

April said...

OMG! These pics crack me up! Logie on the horse looks like he's going to take someone out if they ask him for a ride on the horse. LOVE his made face! If that's not a "Meyer" face, I don't know what is! And, to scroll down and see Cody's happy mug right after looking at Logan's "mad" face, just made me laugh out loud!