Friday, May 7, 2010

Target Field

A few pictures of my first couple trips to Target Field. It's totally awesome!! I went to a game on Wednesday with Kim. It was a little chilly, but a really good game! Then Thursday night Brian and I went to a game for our anniversary. It rained almost the entire game, but where we were sitting we didn't get a single drop of rain and we were a lot warmer than the game the day before...although the game itself was really boring. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shutterbug said...

This place looks awesome!!! Can't wait until Wine Women and Baseball!!! So much fun it will be!!
Great pics Tee, my understudy photographer :)

April said...

Really awesome pics! Love the shades girl! ;) Glad you had a good time at the games! You deserved it!
How did you get your blog layout the way it is? I really like that the pics are full size!