Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bus Races






Well, sadly BMeyer's rein as the bus racing champion has come to an end. He battled back from last place to second place in the third race, but couldn't hold on in the final feature race. Although I believe he's the only person to tip his bus over in the feature race and then pull out his bus from last year and keep racing...only BMeyer...and although he was leading in the bus from last year, he still ended up tipping over...again... He's completely fine, not even a scratch on him so that's all that really matters!

Good job babe, we're proud of you and all the Osceola students!

Oh and I'm sure Brian's one of few people in the WORLD that can say they drove a bus on two wheels.... :-)

Here are two clips from the races. Brian's in the green bus in the first video and the black bus in the second video.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theresa that was awesome coverage on the bus races for people like my parents to watch since they are to cool to show face. Make sure the strap is tight when little man is on the four wheeler you are giving me a heartattack. Have a blast at Aprils and tell her I say hi if she remembers who I am. Love jody