Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Delay














Sorry for the delay in posts....

Golf went well. I golfed a 67 which I thought was pretty good for me for the first time out. Every once in a while I'll see a glimmer of the golfer I could be if I practiced enough. It was really fun though even though it was cold and rainy that night.

Saturday was my sister-in-law Carey's baby shower. It went really well and was a lot of fun. She's pregnant with twin baby girls. We're so excited for her and Bob and can't wait to meet the new Meyer girls!!

Then Sunday Sherri and Heather, Debbie, Mikey, and Stella came over. Sherri and I were touching up some paint in the house, Brian was finishing the bathroom and Logan and Stella took a nap in the chair together. As you can see by the pictures they adorable together and were sleeping soundly. And yes the bathroom is finally finished. Brian finished it on Sunday and it looks AMAZING!! I took my first shower in it Sunday night. I'm so thankful to have it done. Now the house is no longer a construction zone. Of course there are still some things that need to be done around the house, but they're much smaller things than the bathroom. Then unfortunately we had to forfeit our softball game because we didn't have enough players. It kind of sucked, but to be honest I was kind of happy we forfeited...just don't tell my husband ;-)

Monday was a quiet day at home for the most part. It was finally warm enough for Logan and I to go to Brian's softball game. So Logan and I headed into town and watched the Chiefs defeat the Amery Warriors. It was a good game.

Today I brought Logan into my work. It was good to see my co-workers again and they were very excited to meet Logan. It's going to be very strange to go back to work. I've decided my first day back at work will be May 29th. I can't help put feel like I'm starting my first real job again...except this time I'll know everyone that I work with. Part of me is excited to go back, but the bigger part of me isn't ready to leave Logan yet. He's just starting to display some personality. He's just recently started to give you a little smile when he's happy and he's really started to "talk" more. The video is just a very little glimpse of him "talking". It seems like every time I get the video camera out he stops. Oh well I'll get him "talking" soon and I'll try to get him smiling too. He's so cute. In the middle of the night when I'm feeding him, he'll fall asleep while he's eating and then all of a sudden he'll start smiling from ear to ear in his sleep. It's the cutest thing in the world! It just melts my heart!!

Ok, I'll try to do a better job of posting...

No comments: