Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Friend






Yesterday Logan went and hung out with his new friend Trenton James Thompson. They had a lot of fun together, laying next to each other. It was pretty fun, cause every time Logan would start to cry, Trenton would also start to cry. Trenton is 3 weeks old. I forgot how little they are when they're just born and it's only been 8 weeks since I had Logan. Until yesterday I thought Logan was still little, but now I realize how much he's grown in the last 8 weeks.


Uncle Steven, here I am in one of the outfits you got me for Christmas. It's still a little long for me, but the pants fit great! I love my outfits, Thank you! Love you!
-Logan


3 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Umm... is it just me, or do Trenton and Logan sort of look alike? Man they're cuuute!!! And, have Jake and I told you guys yet what a freaky perfect combo Logan is of you two? It's so weird! We can see Theresa features and BMeyer features. It's like a puzzle of you two. yeah, one would think that's how it's supposed to be with every kid - a combo of both of the parents. What a concept... not so much on this end. No one thinks bean looks like me... well almost no one.

Tee said...

Yes, I said the same thing to Kristin Trenton's mom, that they kind of look alike. I think they have the same nose. And so many people have told us that Logan is a good combo of both of us. Most people said he looked like my dad at first, but the older he gets the more of BMeyer comes out in him. It's so fun to watch them grow...almost before your eyes...

The Sherman's said...

That's so funny! I just said the same thing to Jake last night... Bean has always looked like Jake, but last month, we heard a lot of "she looks like you!" comments. And, as if it was overnight, she all of a sudden looks more like dad than she ever has! It's crazy!! I can't wait for you to see her curly blonde hair!!! She's getting ringletts!!! Hilarious!