Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to work

So I'm back to work today. It was very weird leaving the house this morning! I didn't cry though and I'm doing very good so far. Last night was interesting...Logan can certainly tell that it's Dad getting up with him at night and not Mom. He wouldn't go back to sleep for Dad and was very pissed that he had to wait for Dad to make the bottle instead of Mom feeling him right away. I'm sure it will just take a couple of days or a week or so for him to get used to the new arrangment.

There's not much for me to do at work right now. I'm having my laptop re-imaged so I don't have a computer and my manager is out of the office until about 2:30 or so. I've just been catching up with co-workers, getting the latest office gossip and getting filled in on the status of things around the office. It's been nice to see everyone again!

No comments: