Thursday, May 1, 2008

All clear

So Tuesday I got the all clear from the doctor to start working out and running again. Which I was very excited about. So last night I went for my first run in about a year. I know very pathetic but at least I'm hitting the pavement again. I did about a mile and a half with a combination of walking and running. This is going to be a long road back to what I used to be able to run, but it will be fun and well worth it. I'm not too sore today which only means I should have done more, gone farther and worked harder.

Also tonight is the first night of golf for the summer. I'm VERY excited! I haven't golf since last season either, so it will be interesting, but also fun. I'll let you know how it goes...

Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Geeze, put you and the hillbilly medicine ball maker together and you guys would make quite the "th th the that that don't kill me, will only make me stronger" team! Since I know you're not ghetto like me, Theresa, that's a Kanye West song I'm spoofing there... I'm sure some country bumpkin will cover it soon so you and hillbilly medicine man can catch up... I'm off to shake my money maker.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.