Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mary Mary Quite Contrary...

How does your garden grow?

Very well surprisingly! Last night Brian, Sherri and I were able to enjoy the first "fruits" of our garden for dinner...green beans! I'm so excited that our garden actually worked, I figured we'd get nothing out of it but a bunch of weeds. I know we owe the success of our garden in large part to BMeyer and his masterful gardening skills! And I also know we have a long ways to go before we're even close to being master gardeners, but I'm just happy we were able to actually eat something out of it. The peas are almost ready too...although if Brian keeps eating them right out of the garden I'm not sure they'll ever actually make it to the dinning room table. :-) The only thing that really struggling to survive are the peppers, but hey for our first attempt at a garden I'm very happy with how things are turning out!

I also got a new camera on Tuesday! I love it and am so excited about it! Check it out.

http://www.nikon-coolpix.com/e/s52.html

No comments: