Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recovering

I apologize for not updating the blog yet from Meyermania. I took yesterday off work to continue recovering...that and because Logan had his 4 month checkup and I wanted to be there for that. And then of course I left my camera at home today, so I will try to get the blog updated with some pictures/videos of Meyermania, an update on the puppy name (Thank you to everyone [eeemmm April and Linds] for suggesting names!) and of course an update on Logan's appointment yesterday!

Having Monday off makes a world of difference in the work week. I think the US should go to a 4 day work week, we'd probably get more done. I suggest we try it for one year, if it doesn't work we can always switch back. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you FOR SURE!!!!!
I never have enough time in the day and I don't even have kids yet!
4 Day All The Way!