Wednesday, September 3, 2008

245

So last night Brian and I went to pick up our new bowling balls. And just as a little background info, bowling is the only "sport" that I've been able to beat Brian at. Now I know we're married and we shouldn't make everything a competition, but have you met my husband? Everything is a competition with him and he hates to lose, we even compete to see who can load the dishwasher better...and of course I always lose. So bowling was my saving grace, the one thing I was better at then him. Didn't matter that we'd go golfing and he'd be better then me, even though I golf almost every week in the summer and he never golfs, I was still a better bowler then him. Doesn't matter that he's a better cook then me, even though I do most of the cooking, I was still a better bowler then him....well sadly the day has come where he does pretty much everything better then me. We bowled a couple practice games last night with our new balls and Brian bowled a 245. COME ON! Are you kidding me...a 245. My high game...a 125! He blew me out of the water. Crap! Brian's so sweet though, he was trying to make me feel better last night about the fact that he does everything better then me and he says, "Babe, you'd kick my butt in a programming contest." Yippie! I'm a better nerd then he is! I know how to develop software! The sad thing is if he knew how to develop software...he's probably do that better then me too....

No comments: