Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great Minnesota Get Together

Some pictures from the Minnesota State Fair on Saturday

I know the picture looks like Logan's on a ride of some kind, but he's just hanging out in his stroller....although that can be a ride in and of itself when mom's pushing it...


Close up!


Mom and me! This is classic Logan...always has to have something in his mouth that he can suck on.


Ok, if you're reading the blog for the first time...Kim is not Logan's mom...but isn't it crazy how much they look alike...even the hair color!


Couldn't get the picture to not be sideways, sorry.


Cheddar and Logan


It was hot that day so we had to take a break...


Logan out for a stroll...


Tee and Shutter


I love his faces!


At the FSN North booth they let you try your hand at being an FSN North anchor. So Kim and I tried it out. I have the video of it, but the practice was way better then the live version so I'm not sure if I'm going to post it...


Naked baby! Logan spit-up on his onesie so we let him hang out in just his diaper for a little bit before we put another one on. It was hot that day.



Picture of the crowds. One of my favorite things to do at the fair is people watch! And there's always plenty of people to watch. This year at the fair the K102 booth had "State Fair Bingo". Some of the things on the bingo card:
-- Guy in cut off jeans
-- Fanny pack
-- Anything NASCAR
-- Spandex
-- Kids on a leash
-- Socks and Sandles
-- Women wearing high heels and shorts
-- Mesh Jersey with no undershirt
-- Mullet
-- Halter top / muffin top combo

We of course got bingo within an hour of being there. Gotta love the State Fair!


Logan attempting to escape from the confines of the stroller...

1 comment:

The Rymans said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Logan is, and he is getting around so well! That makes me both excited and nervous for what I have ahead of me. The working mom thing is hard, but I'm getting used to the routine better now, but it's still tough to leave little Nick every morning - as I'm sure you can relate.