Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life

Life is crazy...and at the same time boring.

That is how I would describe life at the Meyer Ranch right now. It's crazy in that things never seem to settle down, work, grad. school (which I kid myself into thinking it's only one night a week, but then forget about the 4 - 6 hours of homework and reading I have to do.), hunting for Brian, keeping the house from looking like a complete disaster, spending time with Logan, spending time with friends, and trying to squeeze in some QT for me and Brian. But at the same time nothing exciting is happening. This is our life. As the saying goes, "These are the day." And I know it's the same for everyone reading this. This is the time to cherish with Logan while he's young, (although I would really really like it if he'd start sleeping better at night....Brian and I are really getting tired of the "up every 3 - 4 hours" game...)

Anyways I don't have much to say other than not much is going on....but at the same time we're busy...

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Funny. Jake and I just had this VERY conversation last night. We're both going 100mph all the time (well, Jake more than me). Jake is impossible to slow down. In fact, I told him last night that now is the time to cherish every waking moment w/Layla. She's learning something new everyday. And before we know it, she'll be a sassy teenage GIRL who hates us both. Do you think he'll listen to me? Me neither. ;)