Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We're in so much trouble....

I get home from work yesterday and the first thing I always do is run over to Logan and give him a kiss and hug...sometimes I kiss Brian first, I like to mix it up. But yesterday Brian says, "Hey watch this cool trick Mom!" So he puts Logan on the ground in front of the chair and this is what happens next....



Then about 10 min. later I put Logan down in the kitchen so I could run and change for bowling and all of sudden I hear, "Babe get in here quick, you have to see this!" So I run into the kitchen and this is what I see...



We're in so much trouble....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so great! He certainly is/will be an active one- you ARE in trouble. I hope bowling is going well for you two, Tyler says it is! One of these weeks maybe I will get home to watch.

-Megan Annis

Tee said...

Hey Megan good to hear from you! For sure we'd love to have you at bowling. It's going well..although I could stand to pick up more pins...but isn't that always the case! Talk to you soon!

The Sherman's said...

holy balls dude. that's insane. that stinker is going to be running a 10k tomorrow! mother of pearl. you better get moving w/ child proofing to the max (not that you haven't already... but if he's gonna be truckin around like that... whoah mamacita).

Tee said...

I know...it makes me sad and excited at the same time. We've done some baby proofing, but have to do more. He's so tough though, he'll fall over, hit his head and be like, "Man that didn't feel goood...oohhh...look something else I can get into..." and he's off again.

The Rymans said...

I can't believe how much he is getting around. You have a super-child on your hands!

Anonymous said...

That is too crazy! I can't believe how on the move he is. Elizabeth will catch up in about 4 months. He looks like so much fun! Miss you guys.

Angie