Sunday, September 21, 2008

6 Months Old



Friday I turned 6 months old. Let me tell you it's been a crazy 6 months! I've learned a lot during my time here. Most importantly:
  • My parents are crazy!
  • My uncles will teach me all kinds of cool things that my mom doesn't want me to know.
  • Don't crawl into the fireplace hearth, it hurts! (Although I haven't mastered this one yet.)
  • Asparagus makes me very gassy!
  • Connor is super cool! And I can make car noises just like he does! (Seriously Logan pushes toys around the floor and makes the car noises just like big "brother" Connor)
  • Being outside is WAY better than being inside
  • My Grandparents will spoil me rotten and let me get away with more than mom and dad.
  • "No" mean I'm not suppose to do something...but I just smile and do it anyways. ;-)
  • My cousin Stella loves me...but I don't like that she's constantly hugging me...
  • I have a lot of people that love me!
One thing that confuses me is, I've finally figured out how to get around by myself and now all of a sudden there are these gates every where. I can finally go check out the things that amaze me, but as soon as I get close to them my Mom locks me up!



I've tried to figure out how to take these barriers down, but they're tough. As you can see below I've tried climbing over them, but I haven't mastered my climbing yet.


If any one has any advice about how to get out of this jail I would really appreciate it! I'll have to ask cousin Stella when she's over next how she deals with these obstacles.


But for now Mom this is what I think of you locking me up! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 Month Birthday
Little Monkey!! Mama knows best and is only trying to keep you out of mischief. Too cute Tee, nice work; I was almost in tears from laughing so hard. Those pictures are priceless!!
Much Love, Sherri

Tee said...

Isn't he hilarious Sherri. I was looking at the pictures and trying to figure out what to say on the blog and it just kind of hit me. It looks like he's really talking in some of the pics...Gotta love the little spark plug!

The Sherman's said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing out loud! What a little cutie patooty. I miss him so much. I can't believe how big he's getting!! 6 mos old?? How can that be???
Love your post Theresa. Hilarious. Love the pic of Logan telling you to eat it with your gates!!