Monday, December 8, 2008

Is it Tupperware...or a toy?







Who knew Tupperware could be so fun? I mean I know April's got a Tupperware dance, but I didn't realize Logan would get such a kick out of pulling all my Tupperware out of the cupboard. As you can see he makes sure he pulls ALL of them out of the cupboard before he begins attempting to put them all in his mouth. It's so fun to watch him playing with these things. He's so intense concentrating on putting the bowls and lids in his mouth. And if he's not happy playing with the Tupperware then you know he's really fussy. It's his favorite thing to do. And it's covenant that it's located so closely to the dishwasher...his other favorite thing to do. April, the next time you're in town you'll have to teach him the Tupperware dance so he can do that while he's pulling everything out of the cupboard. :-)

For those of you on pins and needles waiting to hear about the scrapbooking weekend...it was a huge success! I'd say the most successful and fun scrapbooking weekend yet! The cabin was amazing! Very beautiful and serene. I got 42 pages done and Kim got like 22 pages done. I'm caught up to the Rascal Flatts concert in October of this year in my book and I'm up to June of this year in Logan's book. I've still got like 40 more pages to do to get to Halloween in Logan's book and that doesn't include Thanksgiving and Christmas yet, but oh well...we live faster than I can scrapbook.

Brian and Logan had a good weekend hanging out. Sunday they boys (Brian, Dan, Mikey, Bob and Jim) butchered the deer from this year. They made some sausage this year that turned out great! Very nice job guys!

Yesterday didn't start out that great....I ran out of gas in the Explorer! Brian had to come rescue me. Luckily I was only like 3 miles from home. Which makes it even worse cause I should never let the gas get so low that I can't get farther than 3 miles from home....the closest gas station is like 5 miles away...Anyways a HUGE thank you to my wonderful husband for coming to my rescue once again!

The other wonderful news we found out this weekend is my sister-in-law Debbie is pregnant again! Little Stella is going to have a little brother or sister around her birthday next year. I asked Debbie if it was her goal to have all her children on her birthday?!?! Congratulations guys that's very exciting!

I've got some cute videos from this weekend of Stella and Logan playing together. Super cute, I'll try to post them on Wednesday, tonight is my last night of class so I won't be home until late. Wish me luck on my final!

6 comments:

Tee said...

Please no one comment on how dirty my floors are...I had 5 big men walking all over the kitchen with muddy boots all day....

Anonymous said...

Theresa you don't want to see that video!!!! I havent seen it nor do I want too.. yikes! I knew it didn't work but I was not about to tell Mitchell that...haha. Good luck on your final..you'll do fine school is a pice of cake for you! CONGRATS Debbie and Mike...thats exciting news! : )
-Jamie

The Sherman's said...

Where did half pint get those bibs?? :) Layla loves tupperware as well... I've shown her the tupperware dance, so she can show Logan the next time we're together. It works best if you play, "I like big butts" in the background. She really gets down to that. Must be genetics.

Tee said...

We got the bibs from the Lubenow's. They used to be Lauren's. I just found them the other day and now they're almost too small. Dang it they're too cute on him!

Anonymous said...

hope final went well girl and jamie is correct you kick butt in school. Also congrats to debbie and mike and stella that is so exciting another little stella running around.Have a good week lol jody

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth loves the tupperware too! I hope all is well. Tell Mike and Debbie congrats!