Monday, December 29, 2008

Walking

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Our Christmas or should I say Christmases where great. Logan got so many great gifts! He got a bunch of new clothes which was great cause he really really needed them. He'll be the best dressed kid around. Brian and I didn't exchange gifts, but we bought a new tv so that's our Christmas gift to each other. It's very nice and it seems like there's way more room in the living room now.

Here are a few pictures and videos from Christmas.

This is Logan opening a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Meyer. He was very excited.



This video is of Logan and Stella opening their gifts.







This Happy Apple was Brian's first Christmas gift...Logan loved it too!


Logan and Auntie Christie


My mom and dad got Logan this Corn Popper toy. I remember these from when I was little. Too fun!


"BINGO! Hey, that came from outside."


Tired boy!


Grandma and Logan. Nice bow huh?


For the last month Brian has been saying to me, "Logan will be walking by Christmas" and I would say, "I don't think so." I posted last time that he's taken a few steps, but not full on walking yet. Well Christmas Eve Logan decided to prove Mom wrong and really walk. He took like 10 steps stopped and then started again. Everyone at Grandma and Grandpa Meyer's house said "If that's not walking I don't know what is." So we've called it Logan's walking now. It's SO funny to watch him walking around the house. He'll pull himself up on the couch and take off across the living room and then just plop down, it's so funny. He's got his hands up in the air for balance, put most of the time he's either got his hammer or his bat in one of his hands and it looks so funny watching him wave it around. Of course every time I get the video camera out he won't walk, so I've only got a short clip of him walking. I'll work on getting him walking more this week.



Sunday Mikey, Debbie and Stella were over. Every time they're together they take all the toys out of the toy bin and play with them. For some reason Stella likes to climb in the toy bin and sit on all the toys...well Sunday she taught Logan how to climb in there as well. Here's a few pictures and a short video of them playing together...I think we're in big trouble when they get older...







Friday my mom, Christie, Jamie (my brother Mitchell's girlfriend) and I went to Glamour Shots. It was a ton of fun! My dad, Mitchell, and Logan came with as well. It's at the Mall of America so Grandpa, Mitchell and Logan walked around the mall while us girls were made beautiful! Logan had so much fun! He was laughing and talking and waving at everyone! I figured he'd be crabby after two full days of Christmas and almost no naps both days. But he did great! Grandpa and Uncle Mitchell took him to Hooters...although Logan slept through the entire meal. The Glamour Shot pictures turned out great! I took a few with Logan which were adorable. Maybe once we get them I'll scan a few and post them. But here are a few pictures from the mall.




There was a little motor cycle there so we had to put Logan on it. He really liked it.

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Hell yeah that's walking!! Go Logan! The video of him climbing (falling) into the toy bin w/Stella is hilarious!! Glad ya'll had a Merry Christmas!