Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Auntie Christie's Gift!

A short video for Auntie Christie of Logan opening her gift. Note she did not wrap it in newspaper, that was all me. She asked me to wrap it and I just couldn't justify wrapping in actual wrapping paper for the 3.8 seconds it would take for Logan to rip it off.

Thank you so much Auntie Christie!!



I also want to note that Logan touched the vacuum cleaner this weekend! That's right he actually touched it! Not while it was running, but he did touch it and was able to be in the same room as the vacuum while it was running! Major advances!!

2 comments:

April said...

Love how he says "I love you" ("Eye You"). And, that he's more into the wrapping paper than the clothes. Typically toddler!

Uhhh... not sure I'm in love w/the blog playing music automatically. I couldn't tune out the singing girl when I was trying to listen to the video! :)

April said...

Ooops. Didn't mean to post twice. Sorry. I need a vacation.