Saturday, March 13, 2010

First 4-Wheeler Ride

Last week when it was nice out, we took Cody for his first 4-wheeler ride. You can tell he was excited about it...



I think he really did enjoy it...although he fell asleep almost right away so I'm not really sure.

My super husband! Hi Handsome!


Strapped in and ready to go. He looks really enthused huh?


I know Logan was excited though! He lives for 4-wheeler rides!




Daddy strapping Cody down.


So we get back from the 4-wheeler ride right, and Brian gets off, goes around to the front of the 4-wheeler and begins to un-strap the car seat. Oh, I forgot to mention that he did NOT turn the 4-wheeler off...so of course what does Logan do? Yup pushes the throttle down and jumps the 4-wheeler forward by a foot. Brian luckily dodged off to the side and grabbed the brake right away or Logan would have been taking Cody for a wild ride around the pasture. I couldn't help but start laughing and of course this caused Logan to laugh and think it was funny instead of incredible dangerous...I guess...life on the Ranch right? After all this, I was going through the pictures I had taken of the adventure and saw the one below. I took this picture before we even left on the ride (and the 4-wheeler was off at this point), but look where Logan's hand is? On the throttle! hehe, we should have seen it coming...


Enjoying a spring 4-wheeler ride. Note: I had my own 4-wheeler...or rather Mikey's 4-wheeler so no we didn't jam the whole family on one.




Picture of the lead dog: Ruger.


Cody's hair-do after the 4-wheeler adventure. I'm sure my hair would look like that too if Logan was driving! :-)

2 comments:

April said...

okay, this post is flipping awesome for so many reasons. first, i cannot stop laughing envisioning logie rippin on the throttle and scootin' off on a wild ride w/his little baby brother! 2nd, how great that the fam got to go on a spring 4wheeler ride! the pics are awesome. and 3rd, because once we take that bucket seat back for sherman kid #2, it's not going to be seeing any 4wheeler rides. not with THIS city mama! ;) okay, if it's a boy, maybe.

Tee said...

Oh man is it funny that you said point #3 cause actually...Brian broke the car seat when he was trying to unhook Cody. I was planning on confessing to that in the Dells and I'll describe how it broke then as well...we fully intend to replace the car seat we broke of course!! So sorry Dude!