Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whirlwind

I am literally shocked that a week has gone by already since the last post! Seriously where has the time gone and what have I been doing to fill it so rapidly?

Oh wait...that's right...I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and they've both and miserable colds for the last few days and Brian was gone at state wrestling for a majority of the weekend. I was very sad though then I went to get ready for work Sunday night and realized I hadn't take a single picture of the boys all weekend long. I usually take at least a couple of them, but I didn't even get out the camera this weekend. You would think I'd try to remedy that fact by taking a ton of them this week...but still haven't take a single picture. Things have been busier than normal the last few days. Work for both Brian and I is crazy busy and as I mentioned earlier the boys have bad colds. Cody especially hasn't really slept for more than 3 hours at a time the last three nights. Most the time he's up every hour or so sometimes even more. Last night he was up 5 times in an hour. Poor little mouse just can't breath. I feel so bad for him, but there's not really much you can do for kids that age with colds. We've been doing the Vicks before bed and the vaporizer in his room at night and sucking his boogers out every chance we get, but it's really just a waiting game. Just need to let it run it's course.

Anyway I just wanted to post something quick so you knew I was still alive and kickin'. I'll try to do a better job of updating this and also try to complain less...

I'm so excited it's nice this week! It's just what the doctor ordered for my cabin fever!

No comments: