Monday, June 2, 2008

Scrapping...spelled with 2 p's!

Not only did Mom go back to work last week, but she spend her first weekend away from Logan this weekend. Friday night I went to a scrapbooking retreat with some friends, and didn't come home until Sunday afternoon. Scrapbooking was a TON of fun and I got a marginal amount of pages completed, but of course I would have liked to have done more. Logan and Dad did great together, Brian's really turning into Mr. Mom. When I got home from scrapbooking he had the house spotless, carpet vacuumed, floors swept, the whole nine yards! I'm a lucky girl! I missed Logan (and Dad) like crazy, but I think it was good for me to get away and have a little girl time. Dad spent the weekend helping his brothers clean out his parents barn. They're getting ready for Janelle's graduation party next weekend. Then Sunday was our weekly softball game. We won this weekend 11-4 (I think?) It was so much fun, plus the weather was nice!

I forgot my camera at home today, so I'll post some pics later and give an update of what's new with Logan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should be spelled scrapping...

Tee said...

Thanks...