Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma. I'm sure she's not going to be too happy that I'm posting this, but oh well. She took the day off of work, so her and my dad picked up Logan early from daycare to spend sometime with him. The last I talked to them they were on their way to Wal-mart to get some toys that Logan could play with while he's at their house. He's going to be so spoiled....oh well I guess...what are grandparents for right?

April's flying in for the weekend. Just her, no Jake or Layla this trip. So it will be fun to hang out with her and catch up. We're going out tonight with the girls and then probably spending the rest of the weekend recovering... :-)

Brian's agenda for the weekend is to hunt as much as he can. Although he's on baby duty for part of the weekend so I'm not sure how much hunting he'll be able to get in. Our freezer went from nothing in it to being packed full in a matter of a few weeks! I'm very excited! I was getting sick of buying hamburger.

I know I've been slacking on the Logan pics. (Sorry Aunt Christie) I promise I will have some updated Logan pictures by Monday. Maybe I can even get some video of him walking with his diaper box across the kitchen floor. Yup, he pushes his diaper box across the kitchen floor until he runs into the cabinets. Brian and I were thinking we need to get him a walker so that he can walk around the house...but then it's just one more LARGE EXPENSIVE toy taking up space in our house...so we've decided to hold off on that purchase. He'll learn to walk soon enough...after all he's only 6 months old....sometimes I forget he is only 6 months old...his actions make me think he's closer to a year. Especially since he's bigger than his cousin Stella. Next week is mom's week to get up with Logan and I think we're going to try some sleep training. I was reading about it on babycenter.com and I'm thinking it's worth a shot. We'll see what Brian thinks. I have noticed that he does sleep better when Brian gets up with him though...he already knows how to walk all over his mom....I'm doomed....

No comments: