Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I made it home from Erie PA on Tuesday night. Tuesday morning I woke up and was super sick. I haven't felt this sick in years! I attribute it to the flu shot I got last Tuesday although I can't be 100% sure. Anyways, Brian called Tuesday morning and said Logan wasn't feeling well either and fell off the bed so he was staying home with him. We finished up the install at the customer site at 2 on Tuesday so I caught an flight out of Erie at 7 p.m. and was home by 11 p.m. I stayed home from work today because I literally thought I was going to die this morning when I woke up. I felt like crap. I feel better now, still not 100%, but definitely better. I'm glad I don't have any immediate travel plans for work again.




Today is Logan's 8 month birthday! He's really getting good at saying "Mum, Mum, Mum". He's been saying it a lot lately. The poor kid hasn't been feeling well though and has a horrible diaper rash. So we've been letting him hang around the house with no diaper on giving him time to air out. It's pretty funny to watch him crawl around and play with no diaper on. Little cute butt!




Last night he crawled over to the gate in the entry way where the dogs lay and was just talking away to them. After a while I look over and I see him climbing up the gate trying to get over it. It was so funny. I took this picture about 6 seconds before he started screaming. The gate hurts his feet when he shoves them through the holes. We've got to watch him now he's been trying to climb on everything lately. Little stinker!

4 comments:

The Sherman's said...

That kid is DEFINITELY bmeyer's son. You better watch out... the next thing you know, he'll be on the roof of the shed w/ shrek.
Glad you're feelin' better. I heard it's a myth that you can get sick from the flu shot, but what do I know? You could've also caught something from traveling, as the oxygen on planes is pretty much infested w/germs and viruses. Gross.
Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Yep definitely a little stinker. I am still laughing at that picture. I can't believe how far he got. See you soon! Sherri

Anonymous said...

I hove it he is just like a little circus monkey can't tell he is a meyer. Happy to hear you made it back to otown tee. Hope you are feeling better and fyi don't know if it came from flu shot i had alot of clients come in with a nasty bug this week I felt like saying stay home its just hair. see you soon lol jody

Anonymous said...

p.s. everyone i meant it to say love it was a very long day at work!jody