Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Socks

For some reason Logan LOVES his socks! You can see in the pictures here he loves to carry them around and wave them back and forth. I have no idea why, but he likes them. He must get that from his father...





Last week Kenny, Tara and Addison Shoquist came over for dinner. It was the first time Logan and Addison had met. I know he's 8 months old...don't ask us why it took so long to get together. But it was great hanging out with you guys! We'll have to do it again soon!



Now that it's getting colder out we let the dogs into the house at night. But you can see from the picture below they have to stay in the laundry/entry area. The gates server a dual purpose now, keep the dogs out and Logan in. Logan just loves to watch them now though, he's still sort of afraid of them and I can't really blame him. Bo is almost 85 lbs and Ruger isn't far behind. Tank is just as his name implies...a TANK. He's already almost as big as Ruger and he's not even a year old yet. So when all three of them get together in a little space they can be very intimidating...especially to an 8 month old.



The other thing that Logan figured out that's super funny is that if you go by the stairs or in the guest bathroom you can hear your echo. He'll crawl over to them (or by our bathtub in our bathroom) and stand there and scream and shout things just to hear this echo. I know he's doing it to hear himself cause if you take him away from those places he stops yelling. But as soon as he's by them again he'll start screaming. Not bad screaming, it's more like a "Hey!" "Echo" "Yeah!" Still it's funny to watch him.

This is a video of him crawling around the kitchen. He knows that the tuberware is in this cabinet and he loves to play with the covers and containers. I don't really mind, they're easy to pick up and it keeps him occupied while I make dinner or clean up a little. He's getting closer and closer to standing by himself. He's getting braver when he reaches for things and will very loosely hang on when he's walking along the cupboards in the kitchen. Brian's betting he'll be walking by Christmas...mom's not so sure. It's not that I don't have faith in him or anything, I'm just not sure he'll be ready. But maybe...only time will tell...



Oh and while I was blogging Brian came up and tackled me...so we were playing on the floor with Logan and took some family pictures...what do you think? See one we could use for our Christmas card? :-)






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...the family pictures are well cute and funny. The last one is great. Logan thinks it's hilarious or something. The first two are cute. They are fun to look at, nice work Tee!! Shutterbug is proud. Family fun... I would frame one but that is just silly me. Picture freak!
See you later
Shutter

The Sherman's said...

Okay, first things first. You need to get that kids some rubber knee pads. It's hilarious that his slippin and slidin' all over that nice floor of yours! He is definitely a boy. If Layla took a fall like that, she'd be wailing and making a big dramatic scene out of it. Girls. I tell ya.
Next, my vote is for the first one, where Logan is pulling Shrek's nose off. But, if you could get in there Tee, and have him pull your nose w/the other hand, that'd be sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

um they are cute pictures but my vote it for none cause logan has spit or other baby stuff on his shirt, sorry.

Tee said...

Ok, it was a joke. I plan on taking some better family pictures on Thanksgiving that we can use for the Xmas card. I was trying to be funny...but I guess it didn't come through over the blog...Hitchell!!

Anonymous said...

Just for clarification that annonymous person wasnt me that time! or anyone else that I know of...

really!

Hitch'l